Open Octopus Limited, and OpenCBS LLC, its subsidiary in Kyrgyzstan (collectively, “OpenCBS”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) make information available on the website located at http://www.opencbs.com/(this "Website"), subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. OpenCBS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. OpenCBS reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by OpenCBS. These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of this Website and supersede any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications.
Copyright and Use of Website Materials and Information
The materials and documents on this Website are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may download one or more copiesof the materials, documents and other information ("Materials") found on this Website on one or more computers for your personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by OpenCBS in writing. Except as otherwise provided in this section, no portion of this Website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without OpenCBS’ prior written consent.
Except as otherwise indicated on this Website, you may view, print, copy, and distribute the Materials (but not software)] on this Website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- (a) The Materials may be used solely for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes;
(b) Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
(c) The Materials may not be modified in any way; and
(d) OpenCBS reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from OpenCBS.
- The Materials specified above do not include the layout or design of this Website.
The Materials specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this Website, which may be reproduced or distributed in accordance with the “Trademark Information” section below.
OpenCBS possesses rights in Hong Kong, European Union, Kyrgyzstan and elsewhere in its trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs, logos and other trade dress used in connection with the Materials and the products or services described in the Materials. No use of any OpenCBS trademark, service mark, trade name, design, logo or other trade dress may be made without the prior, written authorization of OpenCBS, except to identify the products or services of OpenCBS. Except as permitted by these terms and conditions, nothing contained in the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to any person under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of OpenCBS. Company, product and service names mentioned in the Website that are not owned by OpenCBS are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Submissions, Comments and Feedback
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts, techniques, data, materials or information ("Feedback") that you provide to us through this Websiteshall not be regarded as confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to any Feedback. We shall be free to reproduce, perform, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works from, and/or distribute any Feedback without limitation. Further, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, data or techniques contained in any Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, know-how, data or techniques.
Linking to Website
OpenCBS permits anyone to link to this Website subject to the linker's compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. A site that links to this Website:
- may link to, but not replicate, content contained in this Website;
- must not create a frame or border environment or browser around content contained in this Website;
- must not present misleading or false information about OpenCBS' services or products;
- must not misrepresent OpenCBS' relationship with the linker;
- must not imply that OpenCBS is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
- must not use OpenCBS' logos without prior written permission from OpenCBS;
- must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon OpenCBS 's request pursuant to OpenCBS' reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Links to Other websites
This Website provides links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of OpenCBS. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and OpenCBS is not responsible for the content of any linked web site. We make no representations about any other website that you may access through this Website. When you access a non-OpenCBSwebsite, please understand that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-OpenCBSwebsite does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
Discussion Forum Disclaimer and Policy Statement
Discussion contents on Wiki.opencbs.com(the “Forum”)reflect the views and opinions of individual participants only and not necessarily those of OpenCBS. The content of messages on the Forum will not be changed or altered by OpenCBS in any way. However, OpenCBS reserves the right to delete any message it deems unsuitable in content. OpenCBS bears no responsibility for the accuracy of comments of any participantof the Forum and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the Forum presented on this Website. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the Forum means that you agree to be bound by the following rules:
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the Forum any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, that constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, that invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Forum only for lawful purposes.
- You must not send any information or material to the Forum which is indecent, unethical, obscene or contains pornography.
- You must not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Forum.
- All messages on the Forum must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
- Discussion material on the Forum is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through or from this Forum.
ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, OPENCBS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (iv) THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (v) NO DAMAGE WILL OCCUR TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OPENCBS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Materials are subject to change. OpenCBS periodically adds or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. It is yoursole responsibility to (i) ascertain whether any information downloaded from this web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature; (ii) assure adequate protection and back-up of data and equipment; and (iii) keep your personal information, which we use to identify you for conducting certain transactions available on this Website, secured from unauthorized use.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCESSHALL OPENCBS OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANYINCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF OPENCBS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OPENCBS’ OR ITS LICENSORS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED HKD 100.
This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2013 - 2017, OpenCBSOctopus Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated: June 30th, 2017